Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer !!!

I know I'm a little ("little" being an understatement) late with the summer postings...sorry!!!! But this summer is the weirdest one yett! It's really really hot and sorta...boring (???) I don't know it's just not as interesting as I thought it would be. Maybe it's because the heat is making everything so crappy. I mean it hasn't stopped me, my sister, our friends, and the soccer team! I mean we're out there practicing everyday no matter how hot!! Is it because I'm getting older? More mature? *sigh* This is a head scratcher just undeciphering it. Whatever. So here is my question: What are you're summer expectations? Do you have any?


So this summer, some of my friends have bf's (boyfriends) Not me. I don't want a "summer romace". Instead I read about them, and in a few weeks or so I'll hear the sally sob stories that my friends have about there summer romances. "Jimmy broke up with me! He said that he wanted something more than a summer romance." I've heard it all before and it gets tiring after a while. So here is another question for ya! Have you had a summer romance? How did you/he/she end it???


No comments:

Post a Comment