Thursday, June 10, 2010
New Relationships... With your best friend!
Okay, so! I have a new boyfriend, and he's my best friend! I know... Being in a relationship with him sorta makes us being friends really weird. But, everyone knows that he likes me, and they say that we make a cute couple. I don't even know if I like him in a boyfriend/girlfriend way! :( I mean we already know so much about each other and we know what we're into... My mom even thinks he's a nice match for me! WTF?! I care about him and everything! It's just that, I can't imagine kissing him! It even makes me uncomfortable to hold his hand when we walk down the hallway together! Imagine kissing your best friend! (Some of you probably have, but it's really weird) And it's uncomfortable! I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him this, but... what if, one day, he takes our relationship seriously and tries to plant one on me..? I THINK he feels uncomfortable about us dating too. I don't even know the answer to this anymore. How is it that I can give my friends advice about relationships and other things, but I can't even take my own advice? Do I not have feelings for him? I don't know... Or maybe I just don't like him that way and want to continue being friends...? I think it's a mixture of both... I need some answers or a sign. Better yet a clue! CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A CLUE?! PLEASE?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment